(A) Scope of user information collection
(B) User information collection methods
(1) Remember your identity. For example, cookies help us to identify you as our registered user.
(2) Your click records, browsing records and payment or billing information you provide to us by using this website, including credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and payment records.
(C) Use of user information
(1) You have the right to log in and access your account and view your personal information at any time. If you find that we have collected, stored and used your personal information inaccurately or incompletely, you can correct or supplement your personal information by logging into the website under other circumstances as provided by laws and regulations.
(2) You may contact us with a request to delete your personal information in the following circumstances, except where data anonymization has been done or where otherwise provided by law or regulation:
(a) We collect or use personal information in violation of the provisions of laws and administrative regulations or agreements with you;
(b) If we share personal information with a third party in violation of laws and regulations or in violation of the agreement with you, we will immediately stop the sharing and notify the third party of its timely deletion;
(c) You terminate the use of the services of this website through cancellation or other means;
(d) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations, etc.
(3) Before deleting the relevant information, we may ask you to verify your identity in order to protect the security of your account. When we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will delete your information as soon as possible. However, due to the requirements of regulatory authorities to combat crime and maintain national security, we will keep your communication information and transaction records for the period allowed by law, but we will not carry out any use behavior.
You may cancel your account. You acknowledge and understand that cancellation of your account on the webite will result in your permanent loss of access to your account and the data contained in your account. We will promptly delete or anonymize your personal information after you cancel your account, unless we are required by law to retain it. Your cancellation of your account is irreversible and once your account has been cancelled, we no longer collect your personal information or provide you with our goods and/or services, so we recommend that you choose to cancel your account carefully.
(D) User information sharing, transfer and storage
(1) With your explicit consent or based on your active choice, we may share and disclose your user information with other parties.
(2) We may also share and disclose your information for the following reasons:
(a) To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant provisions;
(b) To comply with the provisions of court judgments, rulings or other legal proceedings;
(c) To comply with the requirements of the relevant governmental or other competent authorities;
(d) We have reason to believe that compliance with laws, regulations, and other relevant provisions is required;
(e) For purposes reasonably necessary to enforce the relevant Terms of Service or this Privacy Statement, to handle complaints/disputes, and to protect the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of our users, us or our affiliates;
(1) Providing information about goods, operating, maintaining, IT platforms and/or technical services, data security or backup services, sending letters or emails, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing search results and linking services. In these cases, we may share your personal information;
(2) Third Party Payment Processors: We may use third party processor companies to provide payment services when you visit the store. These companies may use information about your visit to our website to provide payment services and to verify your payment.
(1) With your express consent or based on your active choice, we may transfer your user information with other parties;
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health, and significant public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.;
(4) For the purpose of protecting your or other individuals' life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests but where it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(5) Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
(6) Personal information collected from information that is lawfully and publicly disclosed, such as lawful news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary for the conclusion and performance of contracts at the request of the subject of personal information;
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the goods or services provided, such as the discovery and disposal of malfunctions of goods or services;
(9) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations;
(10) In accordance with the law, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information that has been de-identified and ensures that the recipient of the data cannot recover and re-identify the subject of the personal information is not an act of external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information, and the preservation and processing of such data will not require separate notification to you and your consent.
(E) California consumers may also request certain information from us each year regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties in the previous calendar year for their own direct marketing purposes. California consumers also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights, in addition to incentives reasonably related to the value of personal information.
(A) What are cookies
A cookie is a small file, usually containing an identifier, the name of a website, and some numbers and characters, that is stored by a web server on the computer, cell phone, or other smart device of the subject of personal information when the subject of personal information logs on to a website or views web content. When the subject of personal information visits the respective website again, the website can recognize the browser of the subject of personal information through the cookies. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
(B) How to use cookie
(C) How to manage cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari (desktop version): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- Safari (mobile version): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/zh-cn/help
4. If the subject of personal information uses another browser, please refer to the documentation provided by the browser vendor.
(A) We strive to keep information secure by using various security technologies to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of information. We have established strict management systems and processes to safeguard information. If our physical, technical or managerial safeguards are breached, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will deal with it in a timely manner.
(B) You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may be subject to problems due to factors outside our control. After the unfortunate occurrence of user information security events (leakage, loss, etc.), we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of: the basic situation and possible impact of the security event, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, and the remedial measures for you. We will promptly inform you of the event-related situation by email, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the user information subjects one by one, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner.
(C) In order to more effectively protect your information security, we also hope that you can strengthen your awareness of self-protection；therefore, please keep your account and password information properly to avoid leakage of your personal information. We will not provide your account password and other personal information to any third party unless you judge that it is necessary.
(B) Where we collect personal information from minors with the consent of their parents or guardians to use our goods or services, we will only collect, use, store, make available and protect this information as permitted by law or regulation, with the express consent of the parents or guardians, or as necessary to protect the minor.